I love these healthy, no-bake and gluten-free Cinnamon Cookie Dough Bites from Tales Of A Kitchen. In fact, they are so healthy that it's not fair for me to call them an "indulgence" or even a cookie! They're more of an aromatic, energy-packed snack that will satisfy a sweet craving. And, they're super easy to make!
I am a huge fan of cinnamon and use it every day. Some of the ways I like to use cinnamon are:
- Sprinkled in my coffee grounds when making coffee and then sprinkled in my coffee cup with milk and sweetener. It gives my coffee a rich, sweet taste.
- Sprinkled on an english muffin topped with ricotta cheese and honey (my breakfast almost daily).
- Sprinkled on my oatmeal cereal.
- Sprinkled on vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- In my recipe Cinnamon Blueberry Balsamic Greek Yogurt.
- Sprinkled on diced sweet potatoes coated with cooking spray before roasting (400° for 25 min).
Also, be sure to check out my previous post for Cinnamon Apple Cake. It's a 5-star outstanding recipe!
Click here to visit Tales Of A Kitchen and get the recipe.
Have a cinnamon sweet day!
Images via: Tales Of A Kitchen