I believe New Year's resolutions for our dogs are important as they are such a big part of our life. Indigo & Lily are our family and it's a good time for me to reflect on how I can make their lives better and give them the attention that they need, crave and deserve. More exercise is always at the top of the list. And trying new activities to engage them. Thebark.com posted a great list of resolutions for 2014 that pretty much sum up my list. Check it out for some great ideas!
1. I will listen when my mom tells me to sit.
2. I promise to stop barking when someone comes to the door and blowing out my mom's eardrums.
3. I promise to stop laying on my mom's feet when she's sleeping because they fall asleep.
1. Don't bite Indigo
2. I promise to stop sitting on Indigo's head
3. I promise to stop stealing my sister's toys
Image via: Bella Bella Vita